วันจันทร์ที่ 25 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Observation

Introduce my self at domitorium in Athirah

Today is the first that I have to observe in class.I observeb first year of junior. In the morning students are in auditorium. After the they finished the activities the teacher would like us to introduce my self on the stage. When teacher called me ' Lateefah' The students called too. I felt so happy. I was so excited but I can did it. The student took a break and start to study at 10:20 a.m. Teacher Diba told me about schedule to onservation in class. I was confuse how to do it. I'm not sure how to do it. Class in Indonesia there are three things in lesson plane, opening, Activity and closing. Today teacher taught about how to spelling? The step in one class are head of class told his friends to respect teacher, teacher check their name on the list, Teacher start to teach, after fiished class teacher told what will them study next class. I was impressed that Indonesian students can speak English while they are young. The class finished at 11:00 a.m. I had lunch with friends at canteen. then we went to market for cook the dinner. We back hotel at 15:30 p.m. My friends cook it. It was delicios. They are good to cook. Then I washed my clothes and prayed to the God. In the evening I have been doing blogger untill 22:45 p.m. After that slept. I woke up at 5:00 a.m.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น