วันจันทร์ที่ 1 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Leang-Leang

Leang-Leang
Today is on Saturday. I woke up early because I had trip. I went to Leang-Leang. It is cave . I saw big mountain and hight home on it. It is natural. I like green tree and hight mountain. I'm really glad to be hear. We hit on the road at  8:30 a.m.  I also prepare  my cloth for  swimming at waterfall ( Bantimurung).  We went by  Lamacca’s car. We arrived at Leang-Leang  10:30 a.m. I felt stomachache because last  I ate spicy food. The food is called Ayam with Nasi. I like spicy food. I was delicious. We took a lot of photo. When I saw mountain. I would like to climb, but It is dangerous to do. After  that we took car to go to waterfall ( Bantimurung ). We arrived there at 11: 30 a.m. Before we went inside of waterfall.  I saw a big monkey and butterfly. It was amazing and beautiful. Then we bought ticket  to come there. There were a lot  of people there. The beauty of waterfall  it is gorgeous. My  friends swimming before because I would like to pray first after that I swam with friends. I was so fun. I felt cold because of  the water. We spend  2 hours for swimming. After that I called to my parent. I told about activities today. They  said that take care of yourself and  have fun. I bought some souvenir for my friends and my teacher. It is key chain. I was confuse about how to spend money. My  Indonesian friends help me  when I buy it. They are always help me. Then we went to restaurant to have lunch.  I ate fly chicken with rice. I like to eat fly chicken and  soup. The test is very good. We used  1 hour to arrived  Lamacca hotel. I washed my  clothes and did housework. I went to friends’ room  to help them for cooking dinner. My friends cooked  soup and  omelette.  I ate a lot because I was hungry. After that  I stayed  in my room. I watched tv and search internet. I did blogger I have a lot of things to do on today so I can explain it on my blogger. I finished my homework at 24: 30 a.m.






On  31 Saturday, UNM’s birthday  so I had to wake up early. I 
woke up at 4:30 a.m. I took a bath then I prayed  in 
the morning. We were ready at 6: 30 a.m. I went to UNM. There were a lot of people there. They were wear  beautiful dress.We walked around the street. It was about  1 K.m. I felt tired and thirsty.  I can see everything around Makassar. I saw a lot of people was driving on the street.  We were finished walking  at  11:00 a.m. I exercised with  Indonesian. I love this exercised. It was cute when people do it. Then I had breakfast with my friends. I back to hotel at 1:00 p.m.  Then I did blogger and lesson plan. Today is Shasa’s birthday. We surprised  her by write Happy birthday on the paper and sent in to her on messenger.  Sister Shasa invited us to had dinner at Roemah podjok. I ate Huning ambon manise. It is yellow rice with boiled egg and vermicelli. I like to test it. The test of food is like sticky rice. I was very got full. We back to hotel at 9:30 p.m. I took a bath and did my homework. I slept at 24:00 p.m.



Today is kak Shasha's birthday





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น