วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 18 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Love them for ever

Thank you for all Indonesian friends Kah Shasha,kah Yumna,  Sulaiman, Nelly, Lula, Rizky, Kak Fiah and Fatimah. My Thai frinds, Karn,Pop,Kun, M and Jely.My teachers,Teacher Widya, Teacher Yasser, Mam Diba and Mam Hilma and other teacher in UNM ans Athirah Islamic school.students in Athirah Islamic school.Thank you for helping us and everything all a month.Thank you Indonesian friends for the first day untill last day that I stay in Indonesia. You guys so kind and lovely. I will not forget you, I want to stay longer but I can’t because of duty in my university. You are always take care us whole month. Thanks for bring us to go everywhere. I'm so sorry if I do anything wrong. I know that sometime we are naughty. first time we are like a friedns but now we are family. My feelings are overwhelmed by all of you.I love all of you from the bottom of my heart. I will keep everything in my mind for ever. LOVE INDONESIA.


















ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น