วันพุธที่ 3 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Praactise teaching

This week start to practice teaching. I taught grade 7 at Athirah Islamic school.

On Monday I have class at 8:00 a.m. until 8:40 a.m. I taught about greetings. The grade that I taught is grad 7. There are 28 people in class. First step : I showed  greetings  song for kids But there was a broblem  with projector. It could not show so I decided to use my notebook to show the video clip. Second step : I show word cards about greetings expression then what they should responses the cards that I showed. Third step : The student  practice with friends on book. Fourth step : The students write the dialogue in their  book. I felt sad because the broblem of projector but I will try to be a smart and good teacher. I will develop myself. In the afternoon  I observe in grade 7. Teacher taught about personal information. I also help the student in class. I arrived in hotel at 15:30 p.m. I washed my clothes and cook dinner with my friends.

On Thursday I have class at 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. I came in class at 6:50 a.m. to prepare my  teaching. I felt so excited because I do not know what happened about projector in class. I showed video clips greetings song. I felt so proud because The students  enjoy with my video clips. Then I showed word cards and asked them  how to responds. After that the student  practice dialogue in their  book.  They have to write their own dialogue with friends then the student present in front of class. They  have already present. Next I taught personal information.  The students work in group of three. I asked if you want to know someone name, what is your question? They help together in group how to write the question and answer. They are good student. They can do everything that I want. I  felt good with student in Athirah school because when I teach in class they  concentrate to study. They can communicate with English language. Sometime they teach me Bahasa language. After finished class a student gave me cookie, keychain and cloth. I said terrimakasih (Thank you). Today I’m really so happy. Everything is good for me.


On Wendnesday  I felt so sleepy because I slept late night. I have practice teaching at 14:20 p.m. in the afternoon. Today my friends join with me in class. Their name are Pop and Gun. I taught personal information. First of all I showed video clips about greeting and personal information. I felt so proud with my students because they enjoy with video clips. I taught 1 hour. The class is finished at 15:00 p.m. After class my friends comment me something good or something that I have to adjust. I have problem with my voice. I can not speak aloud. I felt glad when the student smile and answer my question.  I think I have to develop myself to be a good teacher. I hate myself when the student asked me and I’m not sure how to answer it. I will try to the best.

On Thursday I taught personal information. I had grade 7 class in the morning. I showed song video clips to the students. It was about greeting and personal information. I felt the student enjoy with my video. I felt so happy. Today I taught 2 hours. My students like to asked me when they do not understand. When I'm in class. They intent to students. When I was young I can not speak English like them. I do not why they can speak English when they are grade 7. It is amazing. I'm impress all of them. I finished class 12:20 p.m After that I had lunch with Bakso. It is noodles. I back to hotel then I took a rest in my room. My friends cook dinner. After I finished dinner I do blocker then I sleep at 11:30 p.m.

On Friday I taught grade 7 about greeting and personal information.
It was 3 hours. I continuted from last week. Student had to practise about their own dialouge. I felt good when I see they can do it well. Thay are so good student. After finished peactise I started to teach personal information. I showed video clips. I asked them that " If you want to know someome name what is your question? They answer lounder" What is your name" I'm happy and so proud of my self. I checked them when they do work. I saw that everyone can do it well but someone I have to explain again. I feel good when I teach and help them. I got a lot of experience when I teach in the class. There are different student in class so I have to do many way how to help the students undestand what I teach. I want the student got it. It is my responsibility to do it well because they are stydents to grow up to be a good person and bring their correct knowledge to develpoe their future. I want to be a good smart and good teacher for my students.


My student SMP. Grade 7
I felt so excited and happy








ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น