วันจันทร์ที่ 8 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Last activities in Indonesia

 Today  I woke up late so I was worry to go to school late. I took a bath and had breakfast. I arrived the school at 6:50 a.m. I gave snack and pen from my university to mam Diba. She is a superviser of me. I felt glad and lucky to be here. I love all of things that happened to me. I did not practise teaching class to day because today is big cleaning day. The student and teacher hepl together. We started at 8:00 a.m. untill 9:00 a.m. I asked teacher about information of Athirah Islamic school,but I did not meet head of academic because he had meeting so tomorrow I will meet him again. I have to do self report and  find a lot of information. In the evening I went to the mall with two friends. I bought coffee and snack. I walked for a long time so I felt hurt my legs. I back in hotel at 16:00 p.m. I took a rest just 20 minutes then I went to friend's room for having dinnder. In the evening we do blogger untill 24:30 a.m. 


Big cleaning day





Today is my last day to meet my teacher who help me everything in class. Her name is mam Fara Dima and mam Hilme. They are an English teacher. Mam Diba has meeting about coaching 10 days so I can not meet her. She gave my batik cloth. She said that it is from Java. I like it because I have never use batik. I know that today is last day of us. I also gave pen from VRU university and some survinior. I felt so sad. I love this teacher. She help me and kind to me. I will not forget her. I said to her that '' Thank you for everything. I will develope my teaching. I will be a good teacher in the future.

My teacher,Mam Diba and Mam Hilma


After we finished big cleaning day we took a rest in the back of school then I bought water and took a picture with the student. They like to ask me can you speak bahasa, so I replied I can not speak bahasa I just know a little bit and I know vocabulary. I said that to them " I want to speak bahasa language fluently" then they told me that want to help me teach bahasa language. In the afternoon I had lunch with my friends in teacher's room. We don't like to eat Lonton. we can not eat it. After finished lunch I have to find information about Athirah Islamic school for my report. The teacher gave me the book of school. It is bahasa language I can not read it I don't know how to translate.I was so worry about my report because I didn't start to do. I think of my Thai friends. She is studying in UIN. Her name is Nurizan. She is so kind and help me to transtate in Thai then I translate to English. 



My Thai friend, Her name is Nurizan

My Indonesian friends bring me to restaurant. I walked from hotel to restaurant. It is near from hotel. I was afraid to walk around street because there were a lot of car on the stress. I think it is dangerous.We walked about ten minutes to go there. We ate tissue roti milo. It is like a roti in Thailand. I was delicious. I love to eat it but I can't eat all because I was full.
After we went to cafe by walking I ordered strawbwrry ice and cake. I'm afraid to eat because of fat but I still eat it.



It is tissue roti

We went to photo shop for taking photoes. When we arrived there we can not take photo because black out. There was something wrong electronic was not work. We waited for 1 hour then we back to hotel. I felt tired and lazy to do everythig. Tomorrow we back again at photo shop. Indonesian friends are kak yumna, Sulaiman, Lula,Rizky, and Nelly took photoes with us. Photoes is a good memories for me when I miss them I can see from picture.

Our memory, Love them for ever
I'm glad to meet them

This week is culture exchange so we show Thai dance about 4 regions central, north, east and south. I dance about south region.   It is called Rong-ngag. actually I never dance before. It was hard for me to do it. I felt shy when I can't do it. My friend, her name is Kun. She is good Thai dance. She help me how to dance. I practice with friends everynight. I practice in pop's room and M's room. They also help me. We show Thai culture on Friday at 9:00 a.m.   in multimedia room. I could do it. I felt so happy.

This show is Rong-ngang


After we finished show Thai culture I changed my cloth and took a rest in teacher's room 1 hour. Then at 15:00 p.m. I back to Lamacca hotel. In the evening kak Yumna, Kak Shasha and Sulaiman bring us to the mall. I ate some snack and drink milk. At 19:00 p.m. Teacher Widya invited us to her home for having dinner. I saw style Indonesian's home. It is different Thai home. We went teacher Widya's home 9 people. Teacher Widya did Bakso,Nasi goreng, boiled eggs and fried chicken. I like boied egg with nasi goreng. The test is delicious and spicy. I also try to eat bakso and fried chicken. After had dinner I and karn help together to washed dishes and glasses. Then we talk about our weight. One month that I stay in Indonesia I have a gain weight. I felt so fat because I like to test everything that I have never eaten it. Some food I can eat but some food I can not eat it. Theacher Widya told us about her experirnce and her past so she think of something that is tradition dress. She gave us try to wear it. It is tradition food. They wear when wedding party. The dress is like a my dress in Thailand. It is different a little bit. I love Indonesian dress. I try to wear blue dress. My friends also try another dress. When my friends wear tradition dress I felt that They are like a Muslim. I'm happy to see that. Then we took a photoes together. After that I back to Lamacca hotel at 9:30 p.m. I felt so happy and tired at the same time. I took a bath and took a rest in my room. Then I went to M's room to talk with my friends. I did my blogger at the same time. I felt so tired and lazy. Then I was sleepy.Karn woke me up and told me back to my room for sleeping

Have dinner at Teacher Widya's home


This is traditional dress

Today is 13 August it is last night that I stay in Indonesia. I felt sad I don not to leave someone. We did something for surprise to my Indonesian friends. We woke up at 8:00 a.m. We prepared everything to do it. My friends choose a lot of photoes last night then in the morning I went to copy shop for printing. There was something wrong about printer. I felt bad mood about printer. It was not worker I waited around 1 hour. Then I hurry up to go to my room. My friends waited me to do it. We started to cut pictures. We did picture frame. There were Kun,Jele, M and me in my room to do it. We lied my Indonesian friends that today is karn birthday so Pop and karn have to do everything thta can not come in my room and M's room. We did it since in the morning untill at 6:30 p.m. Kun and Jele, They are good creative about how to do picture frame. I felt so pround of my frinds that they can did it beautiful. Jele cooked dinner for everyone. We had dinner together after we finished dinner we waited the best time to surprise my friends. Jele and karn prepare to set pictures frame and open M's room. We prepare everything in M's room then my Indonesian enter in M's room and saw a lot of balloon and pictures frame on the bed. This is our last party. This party is called Thank u party. We did it my ourselves. I felt so happy and sad at the same time. Time is too fast I don not want to back to Thailand. If it impossible I will study here(Inshallah). Today my Indonesian friends stay with us in our room. Sulaiman,Jele and M stay togethet. Pop, Kun , Karn, Kak Yumna,Kak Shasha,Nelly,Fatimah and me stay together in Pop's room. We talk, play game (true or dare) together. We slept at 2:50 a.m. It was too late last night. Today I felt relly happy and tried. I would like to say with my friends that I love them so much.





Do surprise


Today is last day in Indonesia. We are happy that we will soon meet with the family and our friends. Sad, because the story a month in Thailand will soon be over. I prepare to keep my clothes and everything in my bag I can not believe that I have a lot of survinior so my bag can't close. I told my friends about my bag so Karn help me to do it. I want to say thanks a lot to her. I'm not ready to back to Thailand. Time is too fast I don not want to go to Thailand. We have flight at 18:55 p.m. in the afternoon so we have to prepare everything before at non. We left from Lamacca to the airport at 16:00 p.m. I try to keep my sad feeling. I don't want to cry but when I see their face I can not stop my feeling. We are all cry at the airport. I know that It is difficult for me to come back again. I wish someday we all can meet again.

Her name is Nelly.

Her name is Shasha.

I will not forget them. I love them all of my heart.

Her name is Yumna.

His name is Sulaiman


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น