วันเสาร์ที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Amazing trips


After finished class on Friday we went to Samalona island beach with my friends and indonesian friedns.  went by boat. This is the first time for me to go to island. I have never gone to Island when I'm in Thailand. I felt I'm really good luck person. I used 40 minutes to go there. I have never sat by boat. I felt so excited and afraid at the same time.I saw widely sea. It is so amaizng. There are a lot of color in the sea, dark blue, brown, light blue. When I arrived there I pray to the God first then I swam in the sea with my friends. Something that I'm really impressed it is Shalah's room (room for pray) I can pray everywhere althought I have trip. I can not swim so my friends taught me to swim. I can do it a little bit. I'm proud of my self when I can do it. It is very fun. It is very beautiful beach. We had lunch with chicken (KFC). In Thailand I can not eat it because isn't Halal. I'm in Indonesia so I can eat everything. We also took a photo together. After finished we ate pisang epe (banana). My friends love to eat it. We went to hotel at 9:00 p.m. I washed my cloth and took a bath. I slept at 11:00 p.m 


Samalona beach





Today is on Saturday I have plane to go water park. I woke up at 5:00 a.m. to pray in the morning then I prepared my self to go there. We had breakfast first then we hit on the road at 9:00 a.m. I went with friends and indonesian friends. This is the first time for me again that I have never gone when I'm in Thailand. I swam with friends. It was fun and happy. We used play thing. It was so challenge for me. The play is hight and fast when we play. I hurt my hands a little bit. I practise to swam. I can do it better from yesterday. I felt happy and tired at the same time. I had lunch with Pop (instand noodles). The we swam again in the afternoon. The weather is hot but I'm  are not afraid. I'm happy so much for today.
After we went to the mall. We just walk around the I went to pray with Indonesian friends. I and friends had dinner at Kawasan kuliner pecinan (Chaina town). I ate Ice-cream and meatball. I arrived hotel at 9:00 p.m. I washed clothes and took a bath. I went to friend's room and do blogger. I slept at 1:20 a.m.

Water park




















                                                                                   









We have plane to go to Malino highland on Saturday. I woke up at 6:30 a.m. for preparing my self to go there. I had breakfast with friends. We left from hotel at 9:00 a.m. We used 2 hours to go to Malino. I saw a lot of thing on the road. There are alot of car. It is traffice jam. We arrived there at 11:20 a.m. It is amazing so much. It is natural. I saw a lot of greet tree. It is fresh and beautiful. There are lot of pepple there.I have never seen tea tree before. The mountain is beautiful and hight. The weather is cool. After that 1:00 p.m we are so hungry so driver brings me to restaurant. I ate Nasi goreng, orange juice, bread and snack. Then I help friends to buy tree. I can ask the seller about price in bahasa language. I'm proud of my self. I like to learn language. In the future I would like to study bahasa language in Indonesia.






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น