วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 21 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Micro teaching II

Micro teaching II

Today I woke up early because I had to shop for copying my 
lesson plan. I felt sleepy because last night I did lesson plan. I had 
to think about how to teach and how to play game in class. We 
went to class at 9: 00 a.m. Teacher Widya taught me how to dance 
in Indonesia by video clip. I felt fun to do it. It was tired. After that
Jalae is the first person to taught micro teaching. I was excited to 
teach. I teach the last person. I taught about shopping. My game 
that I used in class is whisper game.  We finished class at 12:30 
p.m. We back to La macca to take a rest. I prayed to the God then I 
prepared to had lunch with Indonesia friends.While we were in the
car the rain was raining. The weather is cold. I like it so much. 
used 20 minutes to go popsa restaurant.



Bakso

The food is called Bakso Ayam. The test of food is spicy. it is like soup in Thai. My friends ate Bakso super, Nasi goreng, and Nasi goreng Thailand. I love to eat indonesia food. Nasi goreng in Thailand call Khao-pad. The test is different. I can eat it.





We went to fort rotterdam after finished lunch. Fort Rotterdam is
a17th-century fort in Makassar on the island of Sulawesi in
 Indonesia. It is a Dutch fort built on top of an existing fort of the
Gowa Kingdom. The original fort, Jum Pandan (allegedly named
after the pandanus trees growing in the vicinity), gave its name to
 the city Ujung Pandang, another name for the city of Makassar.

My Indonesian friends

This is Indonesian friends. They are kind and cute. They take me
travel everywhere. Their name are Sha-Sah, Yumna, Rizki, and
 Nelly. We took many photo. It is very good memory.

kak Yumna's home

We went to Yumna's home. We used a long time to go there. I saw
different home from Thailand. We arrived Yunna's home at 19:00
p.m. She has very big home. There are three flours. I prayed
Makrib at her home. After that We had dinner together. Then we 
talked about everything. It made me happy. We met Yunna's parent
also. They said ' she would like us to come again'.We back La
macca at 21: 15 pm. I felt tired today. When I was at domitory
washed my clothes and iron clothes. Then I wrote blogger.
I slept at 22:50 am.


Mother and father of  kak Yumna

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น