วันจันทร์ที่ 18 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Orientation


I woke up at 8:00 am then I took a shower and got dress. I went to
UNM for orientation at Lt.8 Pinisi Tower of Makassar universitas.
Teacher Yasser told us about located around of Makassar and
schedule that I have to do. I felt so happy when I went to university of Makassar. I saw many people they are also wear Hi-Jab like me. The building hear is very high and beautiful. There are a lot of faculties math and science, engineering, language and literature, art and design, education, sport, economy, human
and social, psychology.We met the director here. Teacher welcome us very good. I'm glad to be here. We met teacher Widya come to met us totalk about lesson plane. The lesson plane in Indonesia and 
Thailand is different. There are three activities of teacing first is opening, second is activities, third is closing. We walked around 
univertas of Makassar. After that We went to canteen's UNM. I ate
Bakso. The test of Bakso is good. I like meat ball. it's very big. 
Then we went to Indo mode to buy basket, water,milk and bread.
We went by blue car. I like to see around street. It's so amazing 
that I have never seen.

First day in UNM

Orientation







After that we went to shop for buying sim card for using internet. We ate Indonesian food such Nasi goreng. There are a lot of food that I would like to test. The test of food that I ate delicious and spicy food. The first time that I went to the restaurant. I saw a lot of menu on the board. I thought for a long time what should I eat. So I should to eat Nasi goreng. The ingredient of  Nasi goreng is rice, shrimp, garlic, chicken, salt chili and oil.




Nasi Goreng

In the evening we went  to Rosali for watching sunset. we took many photo then it was  raining about 20 minutes. At 6:15 I went to Masjid Ansar. I like people here when they heard A-San they hurry up to pray. Inside of Masjid is very beautiful. I love it. I hope I can come again. We went with teacher Yasser. He bought pisang epe for us. It is banana like in Thailand. There are a lot of test banana, coco, almond, Milo, chocolate. I like banana with chocolate and almond.




It is Pisang epe
Rosali 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น