วันจันทร์ที่ 18 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

First time of plane

Today is Saturday I have  flight at 9:40 a.m. I woke up at 03:00
a.m. to prepare myself. I hit on the rode at at 5:00 a.m.
I arrrived the airport at 6:45 am. I was really excited because
I have to take a plane. I was happy and sad at the same time.
I'm happy because I will go to Indonesia. I will see new things, meet new friends and learn about their culture. I have many days to check my luggage and thing what I have to bring to Indonesia.       
I prepare about money. I went to the mall with my friends to change Baht became Rupiah. It was very adventure because we went a lot of the mall. We walked  for a long time. It was very fun to prepare myself to be here. I had to do anything that I have never done it such as Check-in, loading bag, go to the Gate. My friends told me and hepl me everything. I was nervous because I'm afraid to do wrong. This is a good experiance for me. I hope next time it is easy for me to do it. This is the first time that I take the plane. 




I was really excited when the plane on the sky. I can see everything on the sky it was very beautiful that I ้have never seen before. I think I'm good luck person . It is a good oppunity for me. I saw beautiful airhostess. They are so kind and hepl people everything. They have a good personality. I like an electronic on the plane.It is like a Tv. I can watch entertainment, game,
education, travel, listen to music or watching movie.             It's comfortable for everyone.




This is Muslim meal 

Finally we landed Hassanuddin airport at 6:45 pm. The student from UNM pick us up by car's university Makassar. They waited for us two hours.The beauty of the city can be seen since we were on the plane, there were so many beautiful buildings. I was so excited to see that. I was so glad to see them there. I felt very grateful to saw all this country is an Muslim. Finally we arrived in our hotel. The name of hotel is La macca. Inside of La macca is beautiful.





    

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น