วันศุกร์ที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

My first day in Athirah

Orientation in Athirah Islamic school


First day at Athirah Islamic school. We hit on the road at 7:30 a.m. We arrived at 8:10 a.m. We met teacher at Athira school.        
introduced my self about my name, my program. We talked about
class what should I teach. The teacher gave some snack to
us. I like it. It is new food that I have never eaten. After that we join about open house and halal bihalal. I heard bahasa language that teacher there talk. They speak fast. I would like to speak like them. Then teacher took me to walk around the school. Student is very cute.  I  really love them. I felt good when the student greeting me by kissed my hand.

Indroduce my self



I love the students in Athirah



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น