วันจันทร์ที่ 25 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

The first trip

This is the first trip of Apparalang beach and Bira beach. 





I was so excited to go to the Bira  and apparalang beach. It was so far from Makassar. We need five hours to go there. We hit on the road at 7:15 a.m by La macca's bus. There were 30 people to go there. This trip had Thai students that they are  studying in UIN (Islam state university). I was so happy to meet them.I sat with Nurizan. She is small shape. We talked about her and me. She is studying Arabic language. We took a rest and had lunch at Balukumba. I had fish,shrimp and soup. after that I prayed to the God in the afternoon.Then we leave from Balukumba to Apparalang beach at 14:08 p.m.


Aapparalang beach



This beach is called Apparalang beach. I ้have never seen beautiful beach like this before.I like view around there. Thre are two colours in one beach. It's blue and dark blue. We took many photo togother.That's good memory. After that we left apparalang beach to go to Bira beach. We went there  at 11:41 p.m. The Bira beach also beautiful. We took photos after that we swam in the sea and also played Banana boat. I was scared before played Banana boat. It was so fun, We were very happy. We swam the sea untill at 18:30 p.m. The volunteer prepare food for us. It was Tuna and stricky rice. We back to Indonesian's home at 11:50 p.m. I prayed Makrib and Eza then I searched Internet. I slept at 12:30 a.m.



In the morning on Saturday We woke up at 5:00 a.m. for praying in the morning. I had breakfast with tea and bread. Today I went to rubber three. There are many three and high there. I knew something about rubber three. There are also a lot of in Thailand. There is the most in south of Thailand.



Before we left  this home. I saw many children there. I talked to them and asked about their name. They teach me how to say beaituful in Indonesia languahe. They are so cute. I really wan to back there again. After that we arrived Ammatova village. We used for a long  time in car. I saw many thing around the street. I like beautiful mountain. There are many thing different from Thailand such as village, car, street etc.

Ammatoa

His village is called Ammatoa. We have to wear black shirt. We can not use technology, shoes, when we come inside the villange. I walked for a long time to go inside of this village. Then at 13:00 p.m. we back to Lamacca hotel. We arrived there at 19:30 p.m. Ammatoa Kajang Community is one of the oldest indigenous communities in South Sulawesi. They live and reside in an area called Ammatoa Kajang Region, located in Tana Toa Village, Kajang -district, Bulukumba Regency. They are widely known for their consistency in repelling modernization and firmly hold their traditions, including protecting the forest that stands everlasting as yet.


Despite the strong influence from Makassar in the language usage, Ammatoa Kajang tribe is absolutely different from Bugis or even Makassar tribes. They are commonly known as Konjo ethnic that permeated in mountain and coastal area in Tana Toa. This village has eight hamlets, dwelt by 957 households with 4,024 population density.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น