วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 21 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Micro teaching I


Micro teaching

 Micro teaching class

Fisrt of all, teacher Widya came to teach in class. she taughtIndonesia languge. for example,how should I say Good morning ;Salamat pagi, Teacher ; Guru, Ibu Guru : female teacher, SekolahSchool etc. I like to speak bahasa indonesia, I would like to speak fluently and understand what they say. We finished micro teaching at 12:20 pm. After Rizki invited me to pray to the God at building 3. That's time I'm really confused the way to go. Then I went to the pray's room. There are so many people there. After I finished pray Duh-ri. I went to La macca it is the domitiry. I took a bath the Iwas preparing to go to the restaurant.


Ayam Rica


This is called  Ayam Rica. The test is very spicy. I like to eat it.
I love  chicken fly. We went to had lunch together.   There are so 
many people in the restaurant. Before we eat I like to  selfie with 
friends. We asked many thing on manu we like to asked
" What is this?" then they explained it cleary.


Traditional market


After we had lunch. We went to traditional market. It is like a
market in Thailand. I saw many things that I never seen it.
The people there want to know that where are we from?
I said weare from Thailand. They taught to me how to say the 
things in indonesia. My friends bought some vegetable, chicken
and many things. His name is M. He like to cook. He cooks every 
morning and dinner. M is a good cook. The test of food is 
delicious.

Have dinner with friends


We went to the traditional market to buy somethings the we back to
La macca. I went to my room after that I watched my clothes and
ate some snack. The I went to friends's room to had dinner.
M cooked dinner for us. We had rice with sweet meet and soup.
Indonesian friedns joyed with us to had dinner. We talk everythings and also share everythings. I love them. They are very cute and friendly.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น